Here are a few pics from our trip this past weekend! We both had the weekend off, and decided to leave Greenville for a few days! We went to South of the Border (which was not as great as we thought), went to the beach at night, toured Fort Sumter and Historic downtown Charleston, and went to the Botantical Garden in Fayetteville on the way home! We were able to stay with Daniel's good friends, Daniel and Lisa Robinson, who moved there from Greenville. In the midst all this, they were moving into their new house. Thanks again guys! Enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
The pictures are great Cody!!! I like your haircut. It is finally nice to see a picture of Daniel.
jill
Hey! I stopped by your blog today. What a fun trip and what great pictures!
I've never been to Charleston but I know I'd like it. Joel and I need a weekend trip like that. That's cool you got to stay with Lisa and Daniel. I have known Daniel since high school(our hometowns are in the same county)and Lisa and I were roommates in college. Maybe they will take us in as well! haha love the pictures by the way.
looks like you had fun. i showed tyler the pictures and he said, 'south of the border ... they advertised that for like 30 miles.' apparently, when we moved we drove by and i slept right through it. but now i've at least seen pictures.
Post a Comment