That's pronounced T-e-a-k like the wood.
Wow Colette! Your apartment is so nice! Good job on the decorating!
WOW CODY YOUR APARTMENT IS TO NICE COMPARED TO OUR FIRST PLACE NICE JOB! DID YOU GUYS BUY ALL NEW THINGS?
Its Beautiful Colette- You are such a great decorator...if you are ever visiting AZ...let me know and I'll let you do mine! whenever I move it LOL!!!
Only a few of them. Some stuff I had before I got married and most of the new stuff, we got at Bed, Bath and Beyond, b/c we returned a few things.
What a cute apartment! It is how you described it.Jill
Very cute place! Congrats on your wedding too!
wow, talk about a first apartment! Way to enter the married world, you guys look well set up! :) Congrats, it's a beautiful home you two have. Thanks for all of the pictures, it's fun to see what you have been up to!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow Colette! Your apartment is so nice! Good job on the decorating!
WOW CODY YOUR APARTMENT IS TO NICE COMPARED TO OUR FIRST PLACE NICE JOB! DID YOU GUYS BUY ALL NEW THINGS?
Its Beautiful Colette- You are such a great decorator...if you are ever visiting AZ...let me know and I'll let you do mine! whenever I move it LOL!!!
Only a few of them. Some stuff I had before I got married and most of the new stuff, we got at Bed, Bath and Beyond, b/c we returned a few things.
What a cute apartment! It is how you described it.
Jill
Very cute place! Congrats on your wedding too!
wow, talk about a first apartment! Way to enter the married world, you guys look well set up! :) Congrats, it's a beautiful home you two have. Thanks for all of the pictures, it's fun to see what you have been up to!
Post a Comment