Thursday, February 5, 2015

Holidays 2014!

Well, its now 2015, and I'm officially behind on blogging. The Holidays were real nice, it was great to see and spend time with family, but I am glad they are past. The holidays always come with someone being sick, and yes Hannah got the stomach bug twice this year in the past three months. Stomach bug is my least favorite sickness but oh well. We survived but it seems to have left some scars. Hannah is now officially scared to eat something and it seems since then, no matter what she eats, she complains that he tummy always hurts. Granted she also doesn't drink enough water, and since she is scared to death of eating anything, she is eating things that ultimately are constipating her, making her tummy hurt even more. How do you explain and encourage a three year old to eat, when she is so scared of hurting her tummy? I just want to scream! But of course, forcing a child to eat doesn't work well, and encouraging a three year old to even listen to you is the challenge. Lord, help me. Anyway, we did have some fun in there, by going to the NC Zoo recently. Hannah loved seeing all the animals, but of course we couldn't go fast enough. She kept saying, "let's go see more animals."Other than the Holidays, and doing the best to spend time as a family, we are just here doing our daily thing. Each week, I do my best to overcome myself and take Hannah to playgroup with church friends and play with her cousins at my sister's house, provided that no one is sick, even us. I am SO ready for the warmer months to be here, so that we can finally go outside more, and not be sick. Here are the pictures of the Holidays and latest things we have been up to. Thanks for reading!














No comments: