Friday, August 22, 2014

Third Birthday and Family Festivities!

I need to do another update.  The last time I looked at the calendar, summer had just begun, and now it's almost over. We have had quite a busy summer. Hannah officially turned 3 this year! Can't believe it! We just did some celebrating with family, and she loved it. July came and went, with July 4th festivities and going to playgroup each week. August got here and we were busy planning and attending a reunion for my dad's family and his siblings. It was a blast! September is almost here and I am worn out from the summer activities, but I am excited because I love the fall. My birthday, the cooler weather, the State Fair, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all come with the fall weather and colors. I will just get to the pictures then. Enjoy!



























1 comment:

LoAnn said...

Looks like a fun summer!