Friday, November 6, 2009

Kid-free Halloween





Halloween was fun even though we didnt dress up this year. I had to work from 12-9pm, so Daniel had the day to do fun things. He was so nice to go out and find us some pumpkins to carve, believe it or not, there was only one place in Greenville that had any, then he bought a favorite Halloween movie of mine, and we watched it while we carved our pumpkins, the ever famous Hocus Pocus! It was a fun night!

2 comments:

nelsonjeneen said...

I knew it! Hocus Pocus has always been your favorite movie. :) It is a good thing you carved pumpkins... Troy and I wanted to but with being sick that didn't happen.
Jilly

Lauren said...

"Come little children I'll take thee away..."(Sarah Jessica Parker) I LOVE THAT MOVIE! We also had a kid-free Halloween and it was great! haha