Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fair Trade

After weeks of much thought and consideration of where he could go, this past week, I packed up my beloved Tigger and drove him 1.5 hours to my parents house, where he is currently enjoying the outdoors and being a cat. The following week, my house has never been so clean! I love it! Of course, a small part in us misses him, but the clean house is worth it! Much thanks to my wonderful parents!

3 comments:

nelsonjeneen said...

FINALLY!!!! I wondered when you going to get rid of that cat. :) lol. Now Evan and Tessa can torture the poor thing. j/k. I know Mom and Annie will appreciate the cat b/c it will keep the mice away.
Jilly

Unknown said...

a small part in US, I think you mean you. I don't think Daniel is going to miss Tiger. Love you, I know that was hard to do.

Tieky Torch said...

Ha ha ha jill! Your so funny!