Here is a picture and a neat video from our recent trip to Myrtle Beach for our 1 year anniversary! It was much needed and very nice to get away from work and just enjoy being together. We were gone Fri, Sat and Sunday. On Friday night, we had a nice relaxing dinner. Saturday was our big day. We went and enjoyed the beach, by laying out; then to Ripley's aquarium where we walked under sharks and all kinds of fish. Then we walked around at Brodway at the beach where we discovered the best candy store in the world. That night, we went to dinner and entertainment at Medieval Times, where they dress up like peasants, and knights fought each other on real horses. It was a exciting day! We had a blast! If you would like, there are more pictures of the trip on our public Google page. Thanks to all of you for your wishes! And thanks to my wonderful and loving husband for a great trip and year! I couldn't ask for anything more!
7 comments:
I wanna see your public google page! May I? Where is it?
I would love to see pictures of you having fun!
Jill
I love that a shark is right under the one year anniversary. Is that mean anything? hehehehe
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun!
For those that want to see the public gallery, go to Google's home page, click on photos, and in the search box type in the name of the post and you will find the title by Colette. If you click on my name, it will take you to my public gallery.
Actually in the search box, you need to type 1st Anniversary trip 09. Sorry!
I can't find you public google page--even under the name of the post or your name.
Post a Comment