I did it! I went in today to get 4 fillings! I was nervous for sure. So the doctor prescribed me some Atvin, that works like valium. They also gave me some Nitrous Oxide, which we very helpful. Within an hour, they were done! It was amazing and great that I was almost pain-free! Daniel of course, stayed in the room with me and then drove me home. Where I have just recently gotten up from sleeping for 6 hrs! My first experience with cavtiy feelings has been good. We just must make sure that we have go dental insurance. Love ya guys!
4 comments:
umm... Cody this isn't the best picture of you, you know. You are much better looking than this. :)
Jill
Colette, you should start preparing now for having children. They will have to put you "out" for 3 days to give birth to a baby. Then you will become addicted to vicadin or percocet. Gold STAR for finally going to the dentist!! And a Gold STAR for Daniel's patience and loving tender care for his pioneer-strength wife. (Written by Annie and Mom) Love ya!
Ha ha ha. I have already thought about that Annie. You can't take anything to help you relax unless you get an epidural, which scares me as well. perhaps the only thing that will help is a blessing.
I hate the dentist!!!! I feel your pain. My last dentist had a TV over the chair, so you could watch movies. That plus very loud headphones helped. Too bad more dentists aren't like that!
Post a Comment