Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jobb and Edumacation!



Well, I received an email from the lady at the hospital! They want to hire me to work in the Dietary Office full time! I will be working from 12-8:30! I am so excited! Now that I have a full time job, I also went and applied for the Spring 2009 semester at ECU! I will be a full time employee and student! I can't wait for those stressful days! Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!

6 comments:

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

congratulations!!! and its pretty awesome that you have a later shift so you and daniel can spend time together. when do you start? also ... the state fair is coming right up. when are you guys going? that would be really fun.

Emily S. said...

CONGRATS! That's SO excited!!!

The Robinson Family said...

Yiiiipppppyyyy! I am so happy for you Colette! That is awesome.

Lauren said...

Congrats on the job! Sounds like you will be realllly busy. How ever will you do it all? Good luck with everything.

nelsonjeneen said...

Congratulations Cody!

Amanda said...

Woo hoo! That's great news. Congratulations. I hope you enjoy being busy! :)